Working with both online review sites and social networking, AMP builds and generates genuine fan interaction and long lasting media profile across the web for our artists. Whether it’s a debut single release, a UK tour or a full album we make sure our huge range of online contacts know who, what, where, when and why using a tailored selection of the techniques described below.
- Distribution and sharing of content with music, entertainment and lifestyle review sites, blogs, webzines, ISP’s and online versions of national and regional newspapers / magazines
- Securing previews, reviews, features, interviews and tastemaker feedback
- Creation of bespoke promotions across the sites including site takeovers, streaming content, video exclusives and competitions
- Design, Implementation and Maintenance of social networking sites and output including Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and Youtube
- Social Network analysis to monitor fan page interaction and demographics
- Targeted promotion based on location, age and interests to support releases and events
- Promotion to fanbases of related artists
- Direct marketing through mailing lists / social network channels
Our online campaigns are all bespoke and depend on existing profile, promotional assets and available online content. Each campaign is designed to achieve specific objectives and results analysis is used to identify and develop the most effective promotional activity for the artist.
For further information about Online drop us an email with your details, what plans you have in place such as touring or release dates, a link to your music and we’ll get back to you.